About Me

My photo
My name is Amber. I live with my daughter Baylee, my brother Ryan and our two dogs, Liberty and Tonka. I love my family and friends. I hope this blog helps you see what I get to experience everyday!

Friday, September 19, 2008

California trip


On our way

Beautiful scenery... pfff

Me and Austin

Me and Bay
She got car sick a few times

We arrived... finally

We stayed at my Aunt Dawn's house

John cleaning out the pool

Bay looking in with the cutest bikini ever

Austin enjoying the pool


Easter morning

Baylee hunting for eggs


She let me take a picture but wouldn't stop looking for eggs

Hmm.. maybe up here


On our way to San Diego after egg hunting

Through L.A.

That is General Hospital ha ha.
Just snapping pictures on our way


Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack

This was after dinner.


Everyone seemed to love this man with a peg leg.


That is the definition of a family tree
You think they're sisters?

After dinner we came to see the ocean

It was my first time



Me in the middle, Randee on my right and Tayler on my left.
It took us a few tries to get this picture and it still wasn't what we wanted.

We found this weird sea weed thing

The water was freezing... and yes, we are in our clothes.
This is the result of one too many margaritas.


Wonderful Sea World

Baylee waiting to see the Shamu show

Me and my cousin Randee
I was so excited I actually teared up


After Sea World we went to a MLB game



I am not real sure but I don't think my mom was enjoying the game.



The next day we went to the San Diego Zoo.

These things were everywhere ha ha. It was my cheesy idea.

There were parrots just out in the open!
You'd think that was the coolest thing she ever saw.

We were riding the sky tram across the zoo and this plane flew over.
The pandas were my favorite part.
Cute baby...
Bay and Austin.
It amazes me how huge these bears are.
This otter posed for me. So cute.


Our last night there we went to Coronado Island. It was cold but really fun.

I love bridges.

John, Baylee, My mom and Austin.
Me and Bay
I am a little proud of this picture.
This was as we were leaving from playing on the beach.

No comments: