We just went to my mom's house for dinner (spaghetti)...yum. Anyway, when we got home, Baylee left her jacket in the car. As she gets out she says "Oh man, I forgot my sweater." So I told her, " That's ok, it's just in the car." She says... "Yeah, at least it's not in the lion's mouth" Wait... what?
Silly girl
Yesterday as we were leaving her Grandma and Grandpa Miskin's house, she was telling her Grandma 'I love you' in sign language and said "that is how I say I love you." So I told her that I said 'I love you' with words. She said, "No, Mom... you have to say it in 'deaf '...." meaning sign language.
She's too smart...
Today I was at Mandy's house watching Zeke man, while he was sleeping Bay was playing with some of his toys. She had his toy animals out and we were playing a game where we put them into seperate categories and asked the other person to guess the reason. So she put them in 2 categories; First had: horse, turtle, elephant, giraffe and lizard. Second had: lion, tiger, aligator and dinosaur. So now it was my turn to guess. My guesses were the second group was mean, or they were meat eaters. She told me I was wrong on both and that the reason starts with a "v". I could not figure it out. So she said "Mom..." and pointed to the second group, "these ones are vicious!"
The things she comes up with...
We were driving down the road with the windows down and Baylee says "Mommy stick your arm out the window, it makes you look cool... but only do it when the trucks drive by." I asked her "Why only when the trucks drive by?" And she answers, "Cause that's what the boys drive!"
My name is Amber. I live with my daughter Baylee, my brother Ryan and our two dogs, Liberty and Tonka. I love my family and friends. I hope this blog helps you see what I get to experience everyday!
1 comment:
Cheese's is my favorite!!
Post a Comment