I had more pictures of this but my camera sucks and they all disappeared!
About Me
- Amber
- My name is Amber. I live with my daughter Baylee, my brother Ryan and our two dogs, Liberty and Tonka. I love my family and friends. I hope this blog helps you see what I get to experience everyday!
Monday, September 22, 2008
First day of school
I cannot believe my baby girl is already in kindergarten. School already? That is just crazy to me. She was really nervous, as was I. When I took her in, she didn't want me to leave her. So I introduced her to all of the kids at her table and told her I would be back in just two hours. I thought for sure I would cry but I was just fine. While she was in school, I went to get some insurance info for work. Then I decided I was going to go get her a little first day of school present. I got her three books, wrapped them up and went to pick her up. I pulled up and waited... I was a little early :) Out she came, in a cute little line with all the other students. I walked over and she was sitting on the sidewalk waiting patiently. When I asked her how her day was she said "FANTASTIC!!" She loves school so much! Later that night as we were saying her prayers she asked me if her tooth was missing. I looked, it was still there but it was loose! What a big day for us, school and a loose tooth.
I had more pictures of this but my camera sucks and they all disappeared!

I had more pictures of this but my camera sucks and they all disappeared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment