Here are our dogs before and after. The big one is mine and Baylee's. Her name is Liberty Ann Justiceforall. The small one is my brother Ryan's. His name is Tonka. Ryan got Tonka from a lady in Roy on Valentine's Day and I got Liberty from a couple in Sandy the very next day. Liberty was born on Dec. 6 and Tonka was born Dec. 10. They are both such amazing dogs who bring us alot of joy... and stress :)
About Me
- Amber
- My name is Amber. I live with my daughter Baylee, my brother Ryan and our two dogs, Liberty and Tonka. I love my family and friends. I hope this blog helps you see what I get to experience everyday!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Here are our dogs before and after. The big one is mine and Baylee's. Her name is Liberty Ann Justiceforall. The small one is my brother Ryan's. His name is Tonka. Ryan got Tonka from a lady in Roy on Valentine's Day and I got Liberty from a couple in Sandy the very next day. Liberty was born on Dec. 6 and Tonka was born Dec. 10. They are both such amazing dogs who bring us alot of joy... and stress :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Liberty with her red collar!! Such a good picture! :)
Post a Comment