About Me

My photo
My name is Amber. I live with my daughter Baylee, my brother Ryan and our two dogs, Liberty and Tonka. I love my family and friends. I hope this blog helps you see what I get to experience everyday!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tooth fairy came!

Her tooth was loose from her first day of school (Aug 21) until Sept. 11! She would never wiggle it. I would ask her if I could feel it everyday and would wiggle it a couple times when I would. Then we were hanging out with Shae, and Baylee was counting her money for us. As I watched her talk I could see the tooth moving. So I told her to twist it out. She twisted it completely sideways and it still didn't come out. So I told her to just pull hard. She pulls it out and really slowly looks at her hand and looks at me in amazement! She started jumping up and down and yelling. I was trying to get the tooth before she threw it across the room. She called her Grandpa Moose and Grandma Shawna and told them the story. She was walking around the house as she talked. From the other room I heard her tell Grandpa "I am so excited I could scream!" When she called my mom she just kept telling her "Oh Grandma, I just love you so so much!" The tooth fairy brought her a dollar!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Dude...she kills me with all the things that she says! Too funny!! Looking at the picture of your slumber party I noticed that Bay has your eyes and that is about it!